LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

thyrmnvrvlm (sw)     03 November 2014

Wife father filed wrong criminal cases 323 506 and 294

I got married on 30th June 2014. There after the women whom i was married with satyed with me for 13 days and the rest 4 days are honeymoon and going to other houses. after her father came to my home and took her for one month for Aadi to keep us separated. We talked thru phone and in the phone she deliberately talked with me with intention that her brothers are not helping his father and her father not getting money from brothers etc. i avoid all this kinds of talk. Once addi and i find a new home in my work place and bring her and told her due to work deadlines i could not come to her place. Also during husband and wife remain separate but she insisted i come down there. But on 12th August 2014, her father called my father and told that first night was not completed and he was ashamed that you have gone to honeymoon and that i am impotent. My father spoke in calm way and i also decided to severe all kinds of communication with that family. Then my father and they spoke with each other. With the intent to resolve the problem, they called our family to solve the problem. The girl has got three brothers and all of them are sturdy and one works in govt agri , the other is q branch Sub Inspector and the thrid one works with a private job. The started to speak rudely and arrongantly. They q branch SI beat me  and others two brother started beating me up and in the process q branch SI pricked my hair. My head started to bleed and leaving they ran away. my mother and father intervened and tried stop they also got my bruises. only me and my father and dad were there. i did n;t understand there was so much legal and they took me to the nearest hospital which is private and the doctor made 5 stitiches. my hand also had severe pain. This happened on 30th aug.

But after 2 weeks my father got call from women ps from her home town and then my father went to lawyer.  The lawyer finally after sensing there is a police person in his advised not to go there and instead he asked to file a RCR around 2nd oct  with all the stated facts which i had done. he took a complaint and sent it to SP my place, SP girls place and DGP state. The police kept on harassing us and they were torturing. The on 5th oct, my father and my mother were in trichy and they  were asked to PS and but my father and my mother were outside and they told they can't some on saturday and sunday. they come on monday.my work place is in other state. without doing any sort of investigation , the police filed an FIR and slapped sections 506 323 and 294. my brother was not there he was named in the complaint and FIR.  Also in the original complaint they told they spent 7 lakhs on marriage which is not at true and the marriage was a simple affair and they gave 5 lakhs and they never given a single penny to us. my parent and i took care of her . but she mentioned that her were abusive etc. she fabricated everthing in the whole complaint. 

also she said that me and my brother had hit her on chest and her father being a government being a compounder produced  a given medical certificate. her father was a retired government pharmist. my brother was not in town and he was in other state where he works. this pained me a lot that these kind of people exists on this earth. then one day some police jeep was sent to our house and we were not there and they started to indulge in all sorts of torture and harassment. meanwhile we applied for AB and i got ab and then went surrendered before judicial magistrate and came out on bail. then some one police person called us and said that they were calling from my palce some other place and that SP was pressuring and asked us to call. then i father made note of this number to lawyer and then lawyer called it found that it was fake and he was a si calling from cuddalore not from my place and impersonating and giving lot of details. and then the lawyer made note of all this and sumitted a petition that police was impersonating and torturing after which there was no call from police. he tried to make complaint to nearby police statuin and police not taking complaint.

All family members have been foisted 323 294 and 506 false cases and it is paining me a lot these were criminal cases and being the kind of person i have not caused anything to any person in my life.  what are the remedy and how can i come out of these cases? can i go for a quash as these are completely false. still my brohter, mother and father are yet to get bail.

Learning

2 Replies

BHUWAN RAJ 09839268489 (lawyer)     04 December 2014

Dear 

Straightaway go for quashing.

Read the judgement of Geeta Mehrotra-supreme court. it directly covers ur case.

Regards

Bhuwan Raj

Adv.

CELL: 09839268489

sankar P (supervisor)     16 January 2015

Dear Experts,

anyone please give the judgement of Geeta Mehrotra-supreme court . as my case also similar.

Many Thanks,

BEst Regards,

Shankar.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register