LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

vajinderpalsingh   08 January 2015

Wife falled rcr

My wife has filled RCR against me. I have been asking to come back and even gone to her parents home to bring her back but she refused. She and her parents are very greedy. i know that she file rcr to earn money. They demand me rs 15 lacs to divorce. She was a divorcee too which they did not disclose to us. The same way they cheated earlier and after taking money she filled exparte divorce and the divorce has granted to her. she got divorce after engagement with me but our marriage is after her divorce.The same way they are cheating to me also. I will not give money to her and dont want to stay with her as they are very greedy and cheaters.

In mediation she blamed me and my family with so many false alegations. There is no settlement come out in the mediation and the case moved to the main court again.

Can she file any other criminal case on me now? What i have to do now. please suggest.


 10 Replies

Jai Karan Nagwan (consultant)     08 January 2015

She may not be able to file criminal case after RCR, if you go and admit relation and if you tried to bring her back show proof or witness to court and file rely that you wish to bring her back.
1 Like

vajinderpalsingh   09 January 2015

Thax for reply. But i dont want her back. As she may harrass me in future if i bring her back. her intentions are not good.

Adv k . mahesh (advocate)     09 January 2015

sent her a letter to come her back and even after she does not come that evidence you can show to court and about criminal cases are falses you have to prove them and get out of them 

let your divorce case also become exparte and she cannot get any money  

Law_Learner (Asst. Mgr.)     09 January 2015

Dear Mr. Mahesh,

Request you to put more light on below queries. 

1. When Vajinder's wife has already filed RCR, is it necessary to send a letter to her asking to come back and;

2. When his wife is making false allegation against him and if he asks her to come back; won't he lose the the solid ground that he has now and especially when he does not want her back. 

Best regards,


Adv k . mahesh (advocate)     09 January 2015

Mr /Ms JanDecJanDec


in his query itself answer is there first two lines for your question and i only told him to provide evidence if court orders him to take his wife 

1 Like

vajinderpalsingh   09 January 2015

Dear Adv mahesh,

She has not make any written statement of elegation. She spoke in front of mediator deployed by court in mediation centre that i beat her, consuming so much alchohol, my parents torcher her, i am demanding dowry etc etc.

Even i have proved in front of mediator that these elegation are false and witness our middle person of marriage who arranged the marriage in front of midiator. Thats why they agree to take divorce and told me to pay 15 lacs. I refused to pay and told them to brig the expences bill of marriage. what mediator decide on the basis of expences bill i will pay that money. but hey refused to bring the bills.

Now may be she go for maintainence. i am eraning 40000 per month and paying house (10000) and car loan (15500) before marriage. Will these deduction will be consider as i am getting 15000 in hand only after paying emi.

Adv k . mahesh (advocate)     09 January 2015

every expenses you like medical bills, loans, premiums, what all you can show you can to less the maintenance if court take them but above are accepted 

1 Like

vajinderpalsingh   09 January 2015

Thanx Adv. mahesh.

My half of burden is resolve. Actually from starting she want to live at her fathers house and i only pay her money and come to her fathers house. i refused this conditions thats why our relationship comes to court.

i tried best to maintain my relation but now even i also dont want to continue with her. I am ready to pay her maintanence of around 1000-1500 per month not more than that as she can maintain herself too as she is a MBA. I want to teach a lessen to these type of peoples who make society in shame due to such type of things.

great india (manager)     09 January 2015

Do one thing..... Say court you ready to accept... 2. U ask her tht you ready to stay wid hr@ her father's place but she should inform court in writing and....
1 Like

vajinderpalsingh   11 January 2015

Dear Great India,



Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register