Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Wife did 498a & Un-Natural Sex complaint in caw cell

Page no : 2

Siddharth Srivastava (Advocate)     13 October 2017

Donot wait for registration of FIR. Protect yourself and other accused persons and obtain anticipatory bail. Police will not give you notice before registering FIR. So donot wait. Consult a lawyer with details.

Helpless Guy (IT)     13 October 2017

Originally posted by : Sidharth Srivastav
Donot wait for registration of FIR. Protect yourself and other accused persons and obtain anticipatory bail. Police will not give you notice before registering FIR. So donot wait. Consult a lawyer with details.

Some lawyers said after Arnesh kumar vs Bihar govt judgement police don't arrest relatives and parents and copy of FIR given to accused, as per charges accused can file for AB or NB. I feel my case is at premature stage and after proper analysis of FIR opting AB through lawyer is better option as suggested by many people here.

Helpless Guy (IT)     16 October 2017

My wife given Leftover article and streedhan list to me in CAW cell in presence of IO. What precaution should I take while returning the items and responding the list ?

Helpless Guy (IT)     07 November 2017

I responded the Streedhan/Dowry list response that I'm willing to return all the leftover articles and CAW cell asked me to bring all articles in caw cell. Now in parallel I got notice of crpc 125 , what should I do in both cases now ?

Helpless Guy (IT)     07 November 2017

Originally posted by : autohide4u
1) Never think of taking her back.

2) Never think of paying huge settlement.

3) This type of case is ghar-ghar-ki-kahani these days. Nothing happens except for drama. Hire a good lawyer and sit tight for 3-5 years. Let the drama play out slowly in court. It doesn’t lead anywhere and always ends in mutual divorce. 

Yes , but I have a issue 4.5 year old and I got crpc 125 case as well, burden of maintainance till litigation is major issue.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register