LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Ganesh01 (govt servant)     16 January 2014

Wife cruelity expert advise please

Sir, my wife has filed 13 i (A) cruelity case, I'm with 2 kids (sons 4 & 8) both government employed in different state with age 36 and 29.. Case is going on for last 8 months. All people her brothers, relatives told her that I'm innocent and will be difficult to get this good husband.   She has also filed for Maintainace as kids this year is with her. last year kids were with me and in my state. (No other case pending except these 2)

she was bent on DIVORCE..

Now after cross questioning, Judge told her, because of your EGOISM you are spoiling your life and kids too. Think....

I'm respondent and there is no proof of any cruelity by me..

But At this stage I don't want to take her back  as she is like snake with poision.

If it is not possible to get me divorce, what are the steps i need to take to safegaurd.

Please Adivse.

Thanks 

Learning

5 Replies

maxx (pvt service)     16 January 2014

if you dont want to take her back, accept her divorce petition and move on, you cannot avoid maintainence if she is not working, as simple as that

Ganesh01 (govt servant)     16 January 2014

sir she is working in nationalised bank and had produced salary certificate...

Kappil Cchandna (Expert Bail & Criminal Defence Lawyer at Delhi Supreme Court of India)     16 January 2014

Dear,

See you better approach her and ask what she wants, and so far as the maintenance is concerned, if she is working in a nationalised bank then you must state the fact before the court and tell that she is in a better position than me and she should not be given even a single money because its because of her that the life's of many people got ruined.

Advocate Kapil Chandna

Ganesh01 (govt servant)     18 January 2014

Dear i'm sure she is not entitled for maintanence as she is working in bank and getting Rs. 20000/month.

but my lawyer is even batting for no maintanence for kids also...

Her hearing  and cross examination of the petetion is over and evidence from her was utter flop.

At this stage what will happen if she withdraw's the case... ?

Now for my hearing can I give CONSENT FOR DIVORCE indicating the alligation made are false.. ?

Thanks.

S.QAISAR ALI ADV. (Advocate)     19 January 2014

i think question of maintanence will be decided against as she is a working lady it self.you must go to settle ur divorce case as according to u there is no way to safeguard the family,or you can also move to mediation cell in high court.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register