LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

indianzindian (business)     02 November 2010

wife cheating

wife left home and is in contact with her ex hubby..from internal sources its known that she is trying to seduce her ex to get her back in life..what her current hubby can do in such circumstances..she fights with him and is going with a boy who she has divorced her..a nd ill treated her leaving current hubby as he is not so rich..shes been very violent to him..

Learning

11 Replies

chanakyam (Consultant)     02 November 2010

What kind of relief you are expecting?

adv. rajeev ( rajoo ) (practicing advocate)     02 November 2010

Go for divorce.

Avnish Kaur (Consultant)     02 November 2010

dont amke too much noise about it. collect solid electronic /photographic evidence of adultery and file divorce on wife and adultery on her ex .

Roshni B.. (For justice and dignity)     02 November 2010

...first the wife got divorced,is now unhappy with hubby and wants another man...but why this another man is her ex again? wife is really confused!

i agree with advice of avnish.

(Guest)

From the msg it seems that you hire a detective who watch to your wife as you said from internal sources its known that she is trying to seduce her ex to get her back in life.  

Agree with avnish as she said collect solid electronic /photographic evidence of adultery and file divorce on wife and adultery on her ex .

You don’t collect this better hire your current sources (detective).

Best Of Luck Hope your detective can dig out evidence coming to the Diwali and give happy diwali gift to her.(AT the time of New year you are free)

one thing crossed my mind...

the wife isnt going to any new man to have an affair..but to a known person...in other words,she's afraid of trying her luck with sum1 she doesnt know at all...because she's afraid of getting heartbroken again!

in light of the above words,i want to ask the author if he's treating the wife well,ie,no cruelty,harassment etc?

i think she needs emotional bonding...owise who wud go to sum1  who's hurt her in the past?there must be v.strong reasons..only u know the answer

(Guest)

ya,you are right Roshni

in light of the above words,i want to ask the author if he's treating the wife well,ie,no cruelty,harassment etc?

Living a day without you would mean having no life at all. But if losing you is the best thing to make you happy, then i must live without a life --hart broken  SMS

thanks kushan

u r a v.philosophical person.....i like reading your sentences with those touches of philosophy

tumhare in deep thoughts ke peeche raaz kya hai?:P

indianzindian (business)     03 November 2010

no friends husband has been the most eligible person the girl can dream of ?her ex was very cruel ,cheater (bigamy),but only probs here is current husband  is indian and not so rich.a nd ex is nri and rich.i suppose that speaks a volume.

indianzindian (business)     03 November 2010

also i would add her onething her ex has got second divorce..  

(Guest)

To problem paisa(RUPEES  ) ka hai(REMEMBER a song Tu Paisa Paisa Karti Hai Kyon Paise Pe Tu Marti hai )

You said that her ex was very cruel ,cheater (bigamy) so if he have a good money and she like money and for that she take a risk like facing his behavior i.e,very cruel,cheater etc.

There is no solution only solution that is given by  Avnish Kaur said earlier.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register