Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Sagar (consultant)     23 December 2014

Wife cheated.. now DV and maintenance case and may be 498

Its been only 4months of marriage.

Got married on 09-May-2014. we have not taken even a single coin from her father and we had not demanded anything. This is known to everybody including her relatives.

There were 6  instances before marriage  and 1 instance after the marriage where I met Mr X.. Boyfriend of wife (1st @my home, 2nd @enagement,3rd @wedding, 4th @reception, 5th@Napur,6th@her sister reception,  7th @Hyderabad ).

I received a bill on 23-June-2014 for the month of June 2014 since I had given that connection to her to speak freely and get in touch with her relatives and parents. I got shocked to get a bill of Rs 812 and after analysis I observed that she sent almost 580 SMSs to person called Mr. X ( mobile no 89*******) and called to unknown number at odd timings. When I asked clarification on that, she first lied that number belongs to her little sister and when I showed that number in my contact list, she admitted, Mr. X was her former boyfriend and X is helping her family financially since 2-3 years and she apologized for her wrongdoing and promised me that same will not happen again.  I informed her father and her relatives about Mr. X.  Her parents and her relatives also apologized for her wrongdoing and promised me that same thing will not happen again. I also visited Pune at her relatives so that they can help her to understand and not repeat the same wrongdoing/mistakes.

After that we(me and wife) shifted to Hyderabad.

On 09-Oct-2014 I went to office at 8am. I received a call from Bharat gas for cooking gas at around 1:15pm saying the door is closed.  I called her and she said she is in nearby market to shop pizza and on a way to home and will reach at home in another 2min.  I again called Bharat Gas delivery boy to come after another 10-15min. After 20min cylinder boy called me and informed that the door is still closed. After that I called her almost 20-30 times to reach her and her mobile was switched off. 

Due to the doubt of happening of some unacceptable things, I left office at 2pm and reached at home around 2:37pm and found the door closed but not locked. (have the CCTV Footage between 2:30pm to 4pm) I checked the house. Her mobile was completely broken and damaged.  The locker was broken. All money (approx Rs 40000 savings from my previous company to pay for stolen laptop in my current company as first installment) and gold was absent from locker. The clothes were scattered here and there.  I was scared and frightened. I thought she must have been kidnapped, abused or hypnotized by someone.  Watchman told me that she has gone outside to call me since her mobile has been broken. I started searching her and informed the same to her parents. Near the ICICI Bank ATM I found her sitting in auto.  I thought she might have been coming to meet me. I called her but she did not stop. Followed her auto as I took a lift from one bike person. I caught her on signal at around 3pm. She was hiding her face and was sitting in auto with her boyfriend Mr. X. I asked her to get down from auto but she refused and said that she is going with her boyfriend X and she do not want to stay with me since I am poor and useless and do not require her.  Mr X threatened to kill me and told me that she is his wife and then left from there. After that I informed to her parents, my parents and girl’s relatives about this incident at 3pm.

On The same day (09-Oct-2014) at 4-5pm I reported this incident at JNTU Hyderabad police station.

She made a police complaint on 14th Oct (written and typed some professional in English. In fact she can write the complaint in her mother tongue…. 6 days from 09th Oct) at Nagpur  police station and sent a direct copy to me, my mother and at JNTU police station. She has accused my mother for instigating me against her for dowry. She had said in complaint  that my mother has taken jewellery where as she has taken her and my family jewelry as well while leaving from home. Also my mother never was at Mumbai or Hyderabad after my marriage.  She also sent the notice on 21-Oct (7 Days from filing police complaint) for maintenance of Rs 75000 just after a week from filing a complaint and her lawyer demanded Rs 5000 as notice charges that need to be paid by me. Her lawyer has accused me for comsuming the liquor and assaulting her with knife or sharp instrument. where as a non-aloholic and non-smoking person.

I was called by Ladies cell with reference to that complaint on 10-Nov-2014. We showed all the proofs including the police compliant filed at JNTU police station on 09th Oct to Ladies Cell in Nagpur to prove our innocence. She and her boyfriend Chanchlesh lied that they do not know each other but later he admitted he always go to her house. Both of them denied all the connection and denied all the proofs and calling details. She even admitted “Since my husband knows all the background now, why he is accepting me”.

All the accusations of dowry of Rs 10L, America, drinking are false and imaginary. I have not filed any VISA for USA and not applied even once. Also my company has required workforce in USA and we work remotely. Also her father and her family have enquired about me, my habits, status in Mumbai/Amravati as well before marriage.

My father was hospitalized on 11-Dec-2014 at 1am at Yadgire Hospital due to hypertension and low sugar problems.

I do havebelow docs.

1.. police complaint filed by me at  5pm on 09-Oct

2.. her calling details from mobile for the month of Aug,sept,oct 2014

3.. timings and  numbers, she sent 600 SMS  to her boyfriend Mr X

4.. Her police complaint written and typed in english by some professional and signed by her on 14th Oct at Nagpur ( 6days after the incident)

5.. broken mobile

6.. whatapps message of her sister " Aap bindass bahar niklo, logo se hum apko bachalenge"

7.. Doctor prescripttttion where she was treated for ijnury in sleep on 6th Oct. whereas she is saying that i had injured her on 9th Oct.

8.. My calling details where i called her parents and my parents and her relatives at 3pm on 09-oct

9.. She has deleted all incoming calling details from that broken mobile.

Learning

0 Replies

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register