LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

(Guest)

Wife came by force in my rented house

Yesterday night my FIL,MIL,BIL and Cousins of my wife came and by force they left my wife in my rented flat.

As I was not interested to loose my image in apartment I just told them in polite way that divorce case is going on in court now the court will take the decision.

But they said whether she live or die after marriage we are not responsible of her.

I was alone in my flat without any fighting and much argument they left my wife at my rented flat.

Next day morning I left my flat with necessary clothes/items and now staying with my friends.

I told the owner of my flat that so and so is the my family matter and asked him to say me to vacate the flat.

My flat owner said he has around 6 months rent in advance so he will not say anything till 6 months and will deduct the rent of each month from that.

Is there any legal way that I can ask my wife to vacate the rented house?

Learning

13 Replies

(Guest)

Please reply.

bhima balla (none)     04 June 2012

Wait for 6 months!

(Guest)

Thanks Bhima Balla,

Is there no other way?

(Guest)

Can this scenario have any impact on my divorce case (based on desertion and cruelty)?

Ranee....... (NA)     04 June 2012

desertion...but now she is willing to stay with you..tell the story in whole..then expert will advice you properly.

bhima balla (none)     05 June 2012

You have cruelty grounds to obtain divorce. How can anyone be expected to stay with a cruel wife? Her forcible entry now after you filed for divorce is also cruelty. You have every right to divorce her if she was cruel to you!

Or alternatively you can leave her at the rented house-since her residence is covered that way. Lead your life away from her-while divorce case crawls slowly!

(Guest)
Is ur varification while on rent done..? File a police complain against the house owner that he is not returning. That is ur security not rent. Rent cant be given in advance. U send a legal notice him. He will call police to vacate his house, or give a call to local police stn.

sri (ceo)     05 June 2012

be ware you are responsible for wife maintenance and accommodation under DV act...

(Guest)

You go to her father house and sty there

1 Like

(Guest)

Is this possible that husband and wife stay in same house/flat without physical relationship?

I cann't afford to pay rent at two places.

Atleast for 6 months by the time my advance paid to owner will be exhausted.

(Guest)
Originally posted by :SOMMU RAMTEKE
"
You go to her father house and sty there

"

Yaar Saas(in-laws) ghar Jamai kutta (Dog).

Thus I don't want to go there.

rajiv_lodha (zz)     06 June 2012

Originally posted by :Rajendra kumar
"
Is this possible that husband and wife stay in same house/flat without physical relationship?

I cann't afford to pay rent at two places.

Atleast for 6 months by the time my advance paid to owner will be exhausted.
"

Beware, the wife will easily prove CONDONATION OF CRUELTY if u do so. Ur divorce dream will go down the drain

SAINATH DEVALLA (LEGAL CONSULTANT)     07 June 2012

Don't do anything in a haste or hurry,which could lead to more complications.Better act according to your local advocate along with the suggestions of the experts.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register