LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

garima   20 January 2016

Wife Become Ex parte

I filed divorce petition and summons was sent to wife which they have not accepted and reported by the messanger. My wife become ex parte and next date is fixed for plantiff evidence. Is it divorce granted or what now?

Learning

3 Replies

Sidharth   20 January 2016

Exparty means court will not wait for other party to respond and case will move on

But don't get happy, it is normal practice from other side to delay case. I am sure opposite party will definitely come after one or two dates. And request court to cancel exparty orders

Manoj Choudhary (Advocate)     20 January 2016

Garima...agree with Mr siddarth but this kind of tactics happens from girls side to delay the proceedigs.. you know ur case better whether ur husband is interested to join you or not. If he is not interested and you really want divorce then be happy, you will definitely get divorce

Manoj Choudhary (Advocate)     20 January 2016

Garima...agree with Mr siddarth but this kind of tactics happens from girls side to delay the proceedigs.. you know ur case better whether ur husband is interested to join you or not. If he is not interested and you really want divorce then be happy, you will definitely get divorce

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register