Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Wife beats husband

Page no : 2

(Guest)

ek baat batao, thanks ya no thanks kahne se kya laddoo milte hain ?

nehi milta hain...but 

thanks means ... to support the matter 

no thanks means....to not support the matter.:P

if yet u have doubt ask some expert lawyer in the forum.

BTW

It was not a PM, it was a msg only.Sorry for the (only)mistake! 

1 Like

zimmerzapper (student)     25 May 2011

Originally posted by :utpala kaur
"

ek baat batao, thanks ya no thanks kahne se kya laddoo milte hain ?

nehi milta hain...but 

thanks means ... to support the matter 

no thanks means....to not support the matter.

if yet u have doubt ask some expert lawyer in the forum.

BTW

It was not a PM, it was a msg only.Sorry for the (only)mistake!

most thanked member of the month gets a i pod shuffle

Krishna Kumar (Business)     26 May 2011

Originally posted by : Zeeshan
"
 In my case also after I get bailo my wife went to a news channel "channel 1 ". She said her fake story of asking dowry. That channel without asking/listening me prepare a programme , call me & live telecast my talk. They say ,"dahej ke lalchiyo ne masoom ko ghar se nikal diya", kaoun sambhalegha isko", 'attyachari" etc.etc.

When I shouted on them & ask who are you to decide that I am wrong ? They interupt programme in between. Ask me to come there office. When I went there & tell them reality. They feel sad & says sorry.

They insulted me in public & says sorry inside close room. Media playing judge now a days. 
"

Cant we file any case against media incase if such things happend? How can media person can judge an husband harrased wife if she says a story by crying. Is it not meaning they are going more than a limit?

1 Like

Arup (UNEMPLOYED)     26 May 2011

for mr krishna,

you may file a defamation case u/s 499 & 500.

ACTUALLY IN EVERY SIMILAR  CASE A DEFEMATION CASE SHOULD BE FILED.

IF YOU FILE PETITION BY YOURSELF AND APPEAR AS PETITIONER IN PERSON, IT COSTS NEGLIGIBLE.

1 Like

Very much Thanks Arup sir.

If we expose these media releasing wrong information to the public, then no one respect that type of channels. Good to know we can do something against it.

Thanks.

(Guest)

Arup ji is absolutely right, you should file defamation! -- appear in-person is the best advice in this matter.

They will become more cautious for our rights only when they are questioned for their wrongdoing.

Law clearly states that till the allegations are proved, the complainant cannot openly speak about this to media. According to law, Media should also be cautious about openly talking about the matter till it is proved to be true in courts.

The outlook of society has changed over last few years; now some media people try to know about the other side of the story before they express their views. This has improved the situation of many of us.

1 Like

(Guest)

Don't worry Zeeshan,

These days whoever shows such exaggerated stories is not taken seriously by viewers of TV channels. . People have understood that allegations are just allegations and unless supported by facts, they dont have any weightage. Let such biased channels lose their viewership instead. No need to file a defamation case also (if that requires so much time/ energy and money), they have defamed themselves if they have shown something that viewers know is false.

(Guest)

We are sailing in the same boat Zeeshan, so I understand your prblem fully!

dont worry, let the cases end. Then, approach the same channel and ask them to report your acquittal too to compensate for their wrongdoing.

One day, we all will be strong enough to get ourselves heard by them!...

2 Like

(Guest)

Waise is hubby ne section 323 use kyon nahi kiya???

Itne saare neighbors aur media gawah hai ladki ki harqat ki...he must go ahead and fight it out in court too!

1 Like

(Guest)

No, talking about the hubby who was beaten up by wife...

323 is the section for such assault....and there are multiple witnesses too...media which reports this incident cannot deny having witnessed this .....

1 Like

@Zeeshan: I asked the question regarding to file case against media is to know can we file if such things happend. I understand the financial and mental problems facing too many cases filed by wife and it is impossible to face another case by ourself.

But as LiveAndLetLive suggessted, once legal system accepted you are the victim of these cases then request the same media to conduct another show and call your wife from that show to ask why she filed such false cases. I feel the media will never accept this, but give a try.

(Guest)

As I said previously, dont worry guyz, one day we will make our voices heard by them....

Ek popular sher hai na "Khudi ko kar buland itna ke har taqder se pehle Khuda bande se ye poche bata teri raza kia ha"

And umeed pe hi duniya kayam hai -- lets not lose hope!

1 Like

Roshni B.. (For justice and dignity)     26 May 2011

Originally posted by :LiveAndLetLive
"
Ek popular sher hai na "Khudi ko kar buland itna ke har taqder se pehle Khuda bande se ye poche bata teri raza kia ha"

"

Wah Wah Wah:D

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register