Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Wife asking for 40lac as a alimoney

Page no : 2

(Guest)

Hi Aditya,

Dont be scared, and have a bit faith in god.... She wont commit suicide.... 

yogesh (will tell you later)     04 July 2011

I suggest you not to pay anything. Let the court will decide If she files a complaint/petition for mainatanace you have the opprtunity to defend the suit for maintaince . You can brought into notice of the court that you are not finacially stable, Girl is qualified enough to maintain her self., Girl can inheritically derived the property of ancestors, living standards of the girl is superior to her, Girl have fixed and other source of income

Remember, vague allegations will not help you. Court will provide or dismiss her claim on the basis of material things brought to the records , so being vigil try to collect her annual ststement if she file IT return, properties (movable or immovable existed in her name)

If despite of this, court awards the alimony which you think that it is beyond any reasonable level You have the opprtunity to challenge it before High Court

NEVER MAKE SETTLEMENT OUTSIDE THE COURT AS YOU WILL ALWAYS BE THE LOOSER. THE OTHER PARTY ALSO THINKS THAT EASILY THEY WILL NOT GET THE MONEY THROUGH COURTS WITHOUT FOLLOWING THE PROCEDURE OF LAW. THEY WILL BARGAIN AND SHOW SYMPATHY THAT THEY CAFE YOU

From the language itself shows that you are desperate. Infact any one desperate if some one is at your place. you find no ways to get from this mess that''s why any person will agreed to pay as much as deired by the OP But later you realised you have done wrong

(Guest)

@Author,

1. First thing to do is Dont worry.

2. Start recording all events on paper as well as on phone if situation permits.

3. Nobody will do suicide , its just their attempt to pressurize you. 

4. If you manage to record this conversation (suicide threat) , immediately log complaint in police.

5. Nobody can ask any share in parental properties.

6. I think you got good discount time to time, From 1cr to 78 L and from there to 40 L ...wait for some more time , they will come to 5 L :-)

7. I think they might have somebody in mind to whom she wants to marry, and hence all these drama of getting quick money get divorce and then "Another king and queen lives happily there after from your money".

8. Next time if they calls such thing ensure to communicate that "if you want to get to court, i wouldnt stop you, but i will make sure that i will fight to the end at any cost".

9. They are trying to scare you. The more you get scared the more they will try to bow you down.

10. Thats it . :-)

1 Like

Parth Chandra (none)     04 July 2011

Next time, whenever they call you.......

1) Tell them that you made a big loss in share market or otherwise and do not have anything to give. Only your mother is supporting you.

2) Tell them that since you can't give anything, just send your daughter as per previous conversation.

3) Tell them I have installed 24*7 cctv high resolution cameras along with microphones in each and every corner of your home even in toylets and bathrooms......your daughter can do whatever she wishes after coming....I won't mind.

4) Record above concersation and their reply AT ANY COST.

5) You seems to be a man of means, find a Girl friend, its not difficult at all for prerson rich as you in a city like Mumbai.....enjoy life till their next move.

6) Come here again only after doing above and record each and every interactions with them.

If you are not ready to spend your years in court, then you are the most coward person I have ever seen......even a DOG contest for the bread which he finds.......and EVEN A CAT when attacked by DOG.......YOU CONSIDER IN WHAT YOU ARE.

Regards,

PC

2 Like

**Victim** (job)     04 July 2011

@ Aditya common man u have some nice advise here especially by Mr. PC.......jst try to live ur lifestyle normally.......try to show urself happy especially infront of her......once she notice tht there is no change in ur life she will definately say "JINDAGI JHANDAVA PHIR BHI GHAMANDVA" ;)

1 Like

Kamal Grover (Advocate High Court Chandigarh M:09814110005 email:adv.kamal.grover@gmail.com)     05 July 2011

Dear Aditya,
 you may file complaint for her threats to suicide.
 Secondly file divorce case else she will file any false case and demand your property etc. Third keep in mind that she can demand only from your property or your income not from your mother. So dont afraid and go ahead. Go to the court and you will find some good lawyers who may pull you out of this problem within few months without any problem or any heavy pay to the girl.

Good luck

legal eagle (lawyer)     05 July 2011

A wife does not have any right over mother in law's property. She has a right only over your property. Maintenance is dependant  on many factors

1.Your income

2. Her education,  if she is educated and can take up a job to maintain herself but not doing that in order to demand more maintenance then thts not accepted. 

i will suggest you, not to offer 5 Lakhs up front, they will surely demand more. And please approach a good lawyer to help youu out, before the situation goes out of your hand

aditya (Owner)     10 July 2011

its not about bribe dude. I have worked so hard for 9 yr for my business and now its on the verge of taking the big leap so I don't want to waste my time, money and effort in court matters.

todays news: I got the information that she was suppose to come to my house with "Ladies cell" of MNS. I didn't got the purpose behind this. Can it be a proof for Divorce on cruelty grounds??

I have agreed to give her a house in mumbai.

1.How much time it will take for MCD?

2.Is it possible to skip the one year separation period?

3. If i book the flat on my name then when I should transefer the flat on her name?

(Guest)

I think taht majority of LCI members have ALREADY SHOWN YOU RIGHT PATH bUT IF ANY PERSON IS RELUCTANT TO FOLLOW THEIR ADVICE LCI MEMBERS ARE HELPLESS

IN THAT CASE IF YOU HAVE ENOUGH MONEY DON'T WASTE OUTSIDE THE COURT BY TRANSFERRING IN HER NAME .

ONLY ON THE FIRST MOTION OF DIVORCE BY MUTUAL CONSENT. IN CASE IF YOU SETTLE THE CROES OUTSIDE THE COURT WHAT WILL BE THE GURANTEE THAT SHE WILL NOT DEMAND ANYTRHING FROM YOU

MONEY IS SUCH KIND OF PROBLEM WHEN YOU KEEP PUTTING IN SOME ONE MOUTH THE LUST DOESNOT STOPPED

Can wife can widraw her consent after first motion???

Supratim Paul (E)     10 July 2011

Hello,

First of all yours mother property you don't have any legal rights and she cannot demand from that. The alimony is decided based on you income and status and her her income and status. 

Next first suggestion would be to get a marriage counceller and then both of you / or you only approach her. Your inlaws tell that they will send her to you house ...ask her whether she is willing to stay a married life with you then you can approach a counceller or approach App ki Kacheri by Kiran Bedi.

If this doesnt works then meet the SIFF members in you area and get advice from them. They may file false 498a and so you must take steps to tell the police about it.

Sill it doesn't work then approach a good criminal lawyer .....who will never get mixed up with your wife lawyer.

Act accordingly ..... marriage disputes are hell and Indian women have lot of legal power in marriage.     

aditya (Owner)     06 October 2011

Latest update...I have been charged under IPC 498A, 312 , 323 , 506 , 34

I have been arrested at night 2nd OCt 2011 and granted a bail on surity of 20000/- on  3rd oct 2011.

My brother and his wife arrested on 5th OCt 2011 at 11:00 am and produced in the court in the same day and grated the bail of Rs 20000/- surity.

Police is very supportive in my case. As they have not arrested my family members at same time.

My question is when should I file 192,193,196, 209 , 463 , 464 , 465, 466, 468 , 469 , 471 against my inlaws..

Even I am planning to file DV case against my BIL and FIL from my mother side. I guess i have decent proofs for making this cases potent.

My objective is to give the taste of same poison to my inlaws...harrase them and create a situtation so that mutual understanding divorce will be easier...

Please give me pshycological advice...Beacoz it is just a pshycological play..

Shonee Kapoor (Legal Evangelist - TRIPAKSHA)     06 October 2011

192-196, 209 can no be filed by you.

Depending upon other facts, other cases may or maynot be filed.

Regarding DV from mother against BIL/ FIL, there is no domestic relationship hence cases can not be made out.

Trust your lawyer, if you have a good one to guide you based on your facts and merits of the case.

Regards,

Shonee Kapoor

harassed.by.498a@gmail.com

(Guest)

Aditya

Shonee has said above what case cannot  be made in your case. Let me tell you what you can do.

if you are thinking for DV - it can be made out against your wife for sure. Ask your mother to make you as counterparty and your role will be to either support your mother or plea that you were forced by your wife to act in this way.

Other cases can also be made out. But think about other aspects - how much  time will go in those cases, how much money  will go in lawyer fee, how many of them you can handle and for how long.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register