LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

ram (none)     17 July 2013

Wife asking divorce in open court

My wife lawyer is asking for divorce in the open court saying " ask the respondent (me) to accept the petitioner (wife) divorce".

I see that its a ploy for me , if i agree they're going to say its a mutual consent and demand alimony / maintenance.

She doesn't want to come and live with me. Can i accept her divorce? wouldn't she making this ploy so that to accept maintenance / alimony etc..,

My wife is educated,currently working but denies in the court that she is not working , i've her previous salary slip from her previous company and earns around 31K  per month( 3 years ago)

note : arguments are yet to begin though and she had applied for maintenance..

Learning

4 Replies

fighting back (exec)     17 July 2013

@ ram.....would you really like to live with such a wife????

think twice and grab the oportunity,. get rid of your headache right now.............is any trust remaining? after she openly lies in court?

Mohammed Ameenuddin (Sr. Legal Manager)     17 July 2013

Try to prove the court that she is working women, do you have any children?

ram (none)     17 July 2013

yes, i've already given 10 laksh to her , i asked her to invest in my son's name. she collected the money and before that itself she had filed divorce and she didn't invormed me. the divorce notice came after 1 year..  so i lost my money , gold and house hold articles, i was beaten and sent by my wife, FIL and BIL

(Guest)
Should have filed police complaint then and there itself.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register