Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

harish (manager)     17 February 2014

Wife askin for divorce need help

i got married one year ago

now my wife has framed charges of dowry domestic violence in women cell.

and she has given in writing for fir against me , my question is

if this matter goes to court do i need to pay alimony as i have stated in all 3 meetings in women cell that i want to live with her and she is adamant for divorce .i do not have any kid and her itr is more than mine.

what should be my strategy after getting bail.

thanks and regard

Learning

4 Replies

great india (manager)     17 February 2014

1.file for divorce on desertion and mental cruelty. 2. Use the fir as proof i.e. evidence 3. You can prove desertion , you can save some bucks. 4. But you might have to pay interim alimony. 5.but if you genuinely interested to stay with her and tolerate her life long , you can try a rcr .ie. Sec 9 hma......will help in maintenance if you win ti some extent. But it can't force your wife to stay with you.... 6. Choice is yours.....

harish (manager)     18 February 2014

i just need and want to save my money ,thats it . there is no point in living with such a person who has dragged u to court for petty issues.

pl guide how to save my money ,and if i agree to divorce in court den ??

Anil Upadhyay (Lawyer)     19 February 2014

As you told in your story that she has more ITR than your.. that means she earns more than you ..
you have to proof it in court .. which will help you ...

further mail us in detail - pioneerlexjurists@gmail.com

after getting details from you we will be able to guide you in more efficient way.

Anil Upadhyay (Lawyer)     19 February 2014

further mail us in detail - pioneerlexjurists@gmail.com

after getting details from you we will be able to guide you in more efficient way.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register