Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Soujanya (Student)     28 March 2013

Wife and mothers rights on property

Hello,

My father had a property which his mother had given him long back. After my fathers dead around 6 yrs back we got the property transferred from my fathers name to his wife and 2 daughters name(i.e me and my younger sister).

But then my grandmother got a objection on the tranfer in front on Tashildar saying that she should be getting the property back. Tashildar gave his judgment in our favor. My uncle and grandmother dragged this to Assistance Commissor and DC of the district. While the case was still pending with AC, by some way they got the property transferred to my grandmothers name. Then the DC asked us to seek the civil court.

Past 5 yrs we are fighting the case, a year back my grandmother passed away. Since the property was in her name, she have transferred the property to grandson( my uncles son) as a gift deed.

We are not getting a clear picture of who has actual rights on this property.

It would be of great help if someone can help me understand and suggest on what should we doing on the case. Should we procceed to fight or step back as the property is tranferred to my cousin brother.

Learning

1 Replies

Manish Udar (www.Mehnat.IN)     28 March 2013

Fight for your rights.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Recent Topics

View More