Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

sanjeev001 (executive)     06 March 2012

Wife and inlaws abusing parents in front of me

Dear Sir/Madam,

Kindly advice me on the following matter, my wife was not willing to take me into the house due to my shift timings, now she has realised this mistake as she has to stay alone, and now she is flatly refusing that  that se ever refused me to come in. accordingly i started to live with my parents, now she and her inlaws have started to threaten me of filing 498a and other cases against me if i dont go to live with my wife who is staying separately from my parents and me, in a rented accomodation taken by me. though my parents are away, my inlaws think that they are telling me to stay away from my wife, and are constantly abusing my parents in my face, though they are away from me, they recently came to my house and started abusing my elderly parents  for no fault of theirs, and started threatening them and me of implicating in 498a cases against all of us.

kindly advice me on the following points

i am being mentally tortured as i cannot stand to see my parents being abused in front of me, and even when they are away, they are abused in my face, i am constantly feeling that feeling of helplessness as i cannot do anything but listen to their abuses.

can my parents be implicated in 498 if they are staying away from me since the last 4 months in their own house, but i stay with them because i was refused entry into my rented house by my wife.

can i file a case of mental cruelty against my wife, since i cannot bear the pain of my parents being abused in front of all the time. though i dont have proof to prove this point.

does staying away from my wife, and not having s*x with her (as i dont feel like touching her due to this harrassment of hers and her family members since the first day of marriage) separately attract the clause of section 498, or any other clause of mental cruelty. against me and my family members.

does refusal to have s*x with my wife attract any clause of mental cruelty against me, as i have openly told this to her and her parents that i dont feel like touching her to her constant mental torture. i have not had s*x with her even once during the entire marriage period, ours is a 10 month old marriage.

can i file a case of divorce within 1 year of marriage on grounds of mental cruelty, though i dont have any proof to prove my points.

Thanking you and awaiting your kind reply

regards

Learning

4 Replies

Never Give Up (Fighter)     07 March 2012

If i was in your place , i wouldnt have allowed in-laws to abuse my parents in front of me.

Next time if this happens , record everything for future ref.

Be a MAN, kick them out of your home. Show your courage by shouting back , 'Do whatever you want i will ensure to fight back all the cases and will make you run from pillar to post'.

If 498A has to come it would come anyways, you can not stop it.  Believe me its better to get torture for 4-5 years fighting these cases in the court , rather than fighting through out the life with this abusive partner.

Shantanu Wavhal (Worker)     07 March 2012

create evidences of their offensive activities.

use such evidences against them = Tit for Tat !

Shonee Kapoor (Legal Evangelist - TRIPAKSHA)     07 March 2012

I would have taken strong action against them by filing a complaint.

Stand up for yourself and your parents. Don't be a sissy. Cases can also be handled.

However, if you loose your self-esteem, it can never be recovered.

Regards,

Shonee Kapoor

harassed.by.498a@gmail.com

2 Like

Avnish Kaur (Consultant)     07 March 2012

very good for u, put a good muti-channel good hidden cc system at ur place, and make them speak their mind and heart about how they want to implicate u and ur family in "fake" cases.and forget about their barking.

1 Like

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register