Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

gaurav   12 October 2016

Wife

Ld Lawyers,

I am fighting a DV case filed by my wife against me nearly after three years of separation.

Wife filed, as usualy, baseless and false allegations which I am against because they never happened in reality.

My question is how the Judge looks at the matter.

If wife says in her oral evidence that I was beaten by the husband. The husband says I never beat her. (with no eye witness provided by the wife before her cross)

Does the Judge accept what the wife says altogether as being true in DV litigation?

Please explain.

gaurav

Learning

8 Replies

Sachin (N.A)     12 October 2016

Courts are bound to give decision based on evidence either material or circumstantial. You are right mostly DV Act is filed on baseless allegations. Hence there are no adverse order against respondent/s 

(Guest)
How judge looks at the matter, you have to ask him. Wait for judge to read ur query.

(Guest)
How judge looks at the matter, you have to ask him. Wait for judge to read ur query.

A walk alone (-)     12 October 2016

Dnt worry brother she has file case she has to prove her allegation. Simply saying is not enough. Court decide on evidence. Court will dismissed her case. Till that watch her family drama.

(Guest)

One salient point is your case is that she is filing after 3 years of separation -- a point that will go heavily in your favor, almost so that interim benefits of maintenance might even be denied. The final judgement which will come after about 4-5 years will also most likely rest on your side. I've heard of DV cases being not maintainable even after one year of filing.

Enjoy.

Vibha   13 October 2016

Judge won't listen to any side or believe any side. He/she will repeatedly send you both to mediation and pressure you to settle matter mutually.

ANAMIKA VICHARE (LAWYER)     16 October 2016

Your lawyer shall have art of cross*xamination and falsify her that she was beaten, there are so many other ingredients like your conduct your wife's conduct, your pleadings, your documents, facts, circumstances n legal position

your bonafides are seen, your honesty is seen

further disccn free of charge by sending msg to my facebook a/c

Anamika Vichare

your Profile Photo

ANAMIKA VICHARE (LAWYER)     16 October 2016

Your lawyer shall have art of cross*xamination and falsify her that she was beaten, there are so many other ingredients like your conduct your wife's conduct, your pleadings, your documents, facts, circumstances n legal position

your bonafides are seen, your honesty is seen

further disccn free of charge by sending msg to my facebook a/c

Anamika Vichare

your Profile Photo

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Recent Topics

View More