Upgrad
LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Why Justice Department is over looking this issue?

Page no : 2

(Guest)
Murali ji, When President of India referred to the Justice department. That is good. But the Justice department didn't take any action till today. Please again send a reminder to the President of India and copy to CJI, Justice department. Later conduct a press conference with well known daily english newspapers such as Times of India, The Hindu and Hindustan Times and show ecidence that till justice department didn't take any action. Then Media will look after the Justice department.
1 Like

Anil Agrawal (Retired)     16 January 2010

Please permit to post that all such petitions/letters will never see the light of the day. Don't be under any illusion.

(Guest)
Anil ji, When a person fights without taking step back either he will come out as winner or looser. Still Murali ji is fighting. Legally he has to proceed.When evety thing comes before media no one can not escape. They are like crows. Take example rathore case. After 18 years hiw media is investigating. Media persons look for hot topic. If Murali ji goes forward I can say he will definately become winner of his case.
1 Like

girishankar (manager)     16 January 2010

Thank U very much Mr.P.S.P. Ji ...... If One starts raising is voice automatically all will Join in the race..... if we do this and get succeded its big apraisel for our forum.....

Anil Agrawal (Retired)     17 January 2010

Everyday media is highlighting crime and corruption and nothing happens. Take Rathore's case. It was silent for 19 long years. Suddenly, it has become very outspoken. If Rathore was not DGS, it would have thrown it in the dustbin of history. What is media? It is a trader? Even channels like Sanskar, Astha etc. sell their prime time to so-called saints, Mahatmas, Sadhus, Acharyas who go on blabbering day in and day out. Netas are known to pay for being on TV.

Count the number of cases out of lacs which were highlighted by media with any fruitful result. Every single second of its broadcast is sold for a huge amount and don't think that it is advertising soap, shampoo and toothpaste only. It is feeding us with news of films, film actors, their private life and we lap it all. Films and TV serials have destroyed whatever remained of India's composite culture. To my mind, they are the single largest contributor to destruction of joint family system in India. 

Arup Kumar Gupta, Korba, Chattishgarh ((m)9893058429)     17 January 2010

mr gandhi and all respected members of the club,

please  let us know, what would be the solution of andhra and telengana issue - where both side people will be happy?

girishankar (manager)     17 January 2010

Ther  is no Solution for Telengana issue Since it was wantedly  raised by the Govt: to Tamper the Unity of Andhra..... Votes.... What English people did for getting India  the same our people are following...............The POliticians Wwill be HAPPY

Arup Kumar Gupta, Korba, Chattishgarh ((m)9893058429)     17 January 2010

we should use the scope to appeal to the president of india. - if any complain is there at all. thereafter we can discuss the matter in the club.

(Guest)

Telangana issue was sold out in New Delhi with very high price.

Now MPs are happy, perticularly TRS leader. Comming days he is one of the Minister in India.

Now no more Telangana issue in Andhra Pradesh.

(Guest)

Money makes many things. One can not surprise political leaders for sale for getting works. In 2007 in no confidence motion at center One TDP MP from Andhra voted in favour of UPA Government. Late YSR, Former Chief Minister of A.P gave a gift to him as a Chairman of Tirumala Tirupati Devasthanam. Now Telangana issue derailed with MPs and MLAs of Telanagana region. In 1969 Telanagana movement sold by the then Chief Minister Marri Chenna Reddy. Telangana MPs and MLAs always cheat their own region and poeple for money. Even one can not belive TRS (Telangana Rastra Samiti) they do cheat people and region. Let us wait and see even student leaders are for sale or not for the cause of Telangana. Future reveals all truth.

1 Like

Anil Agrawal (Retired)     17 January 2010

Tell me the solution of Kashmir issue and I shall tell you about Telangana and Andhra.

(Guest)
Purely I am expressing my view over Kashmir Issue. A semi crack Army General should be made as a Chief Minister to look after administration and infiltration. All powers to be vested to the General not to question law and order.In a short time world will see the result. In Kashmir no civil Government will not work effectively and fail to control law and order and infiltration.Human rights and US will interfere but Government should not entertain their interfere. Some of our Army Generals have much capacity to control if power given to them. I am infavour of Army rule in Kashmir not civil rule.

(Guest)

Purely I am expressing my view over Kashmir Issue. A semi crack Army General should be made as a Chief Minister to look after administration and infiltration. All powers to be vested to the General not to question law and order.In a short time world will see the result. In Kashmir no civil Government will not work effectively and fail to control law and order and infiltration.Human rights and US will interfere but Government should not entertain their interfere. Some of our Army Generals have much capacity to control if power given to them. I am infavour of Army rule in Kashmir not civil rule. All border states should be under control of Army rule in administration and to look after infiltration and for safeguarding borders.

(Guest)

Due to unemployment in Kashmir lot of young people they are with extrimists. Only multinational factories can solve this problem. Unemployment as well as Kashmir issue.

If our borders are secured no issue will arise.

These Father Abdullah and Son Abdullah are time pass Ministers.

(Guest)

In Kashmir establishment of multinational companies not work to eliminate extermism. It is well known fact majority of Kashmiris support Pakistan. If established pakistanis will work in multinational companies with support of Kashmiris.It will become another big problem. Due to some of our dedicated Army personnel Kashmir is still with us. Only Tyranny rule control extermism, infiltration and can provide employment to the local unemployed. 

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register