Upgrad
LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

G.Nagarajeshwar Rao (Advocate)     25 May 2011

Why don't the A.P. Advocate members of LCI know each other?

Respected all members! It is my request to know each member, to share their knowledge in law and procedure. There are several local laws [Acts] in A.P. In general all the members do not know the particular law except those who are practicing in A.P. There fore it is better to get friendship through this web-site, to share their knowledge and work also. With regards and thanks every body.    

Learning

4 Replies

SRIBHASKAR (LIFE & HEALTH INSURANCE ADVISOR)     31 May 2011

Dear Sir,

Its a very good idea but how many member advocates interested in that manner because they have their ego problems.  In this society only money is valued  not the ethiocs if any question is posted in form  also not getting reply because its not worth while to give answer if they answer thge question some other advocate earn money from the case this is the way of thinking Kindly understand because i posted my self about LOKADALAT Question to know the exact proxcedure of that system.  No reply came & no one is discussed in the forum too.

G.Nagarajeshwar Rao (Advocate)     31 May 2011

Mr. Sribhaskar! You are partly correct. But this thread is posted inspiring from the advocate friends from U.P. There is similar thread is running in this forum belongs to the U.P. advocate friends. They are giving their full adressess and contact numbers through the thread. It is very useful for everybody to know each other and to help vise versa. In respect of your question, I did not gone through your question. In what section [i.e., local forums, others, civil law, family law or other] you have posted. If I noticed that, if I am having any knowledge about your question, I definetely post replies. Don't think otherwise. There are somany efficient experts and knowledgeful persons watching this site and they are contributing their valuable suggestions and replies. We should thakful to them.

In fact my endeavor is to know the complete addresses and phone numbers of the advocate friends of A.P. who are the members of this site, to get acquaintance each other to service each other in the voyage of life.

My address is

G.Naga Rajeshwar Rao

(Naga Raja Sharma)

Advocate,

H.No. 1-2-35/1/1, Opposite Municipality, 

Jangaon town, Warangal district.

cell: 9849458545

sripada VRS (LEGAL AND FINANCIAL ADVISOR)     27 April 2012

most and valuble advocates are precies and time managers. they think their client and work for hard. no time to spend leaser or timepass. they think case , subject, situations and all. we met personel and discuss with only specically they all are moving Libraries. don't think money wise. beacause their Diamonds, use like diamonds not use as paper weights. Give respect their knowledge not money.

1 Like

Rama chary Rachakonda (Secunderabad/Highcourt practice watsapp no.9989324294 )     30 July 2012

Mr. Sripada,

Haaa. All participants in this forum lawyers are not diamonds as per your view. Is it ?

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Recent Topics

View More