LIVE Course on Transfer Property Law | Price Hike in 4 days | Grab it now!
LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

raj malhotra (M.D)     16 March 2012

Wht shuld i do?

i got married in 2010 and  wife left me after a few days...and even didnt maintained any type of relation with me...i got mcd but in the waiting period of 6 months i tried to save my marriage but all gone in after wife is sending me abusive e-mails from different fake id's...wht shuld i do??can i take any action against it bcs she is destroying my peace as i have already suffered a lot bcs of her...can i take legal action...pls  suggest


 5 Replies

Never Give Up (Fighter)     16 March 2012

Ignorance is a bliss in this case.

Why to get in to legal trouble again ?? Create separate folder in your email account and keep on moving these emails to those folders for future ref.(if at all anything troublesome happens again).

1 Like

stanley (Freedom)     16 March 2012

Best optio is to change your email id 

1 Like

Shantanu Wavhal (Worker)     16 March 2012

Keep collecting enough ''Masala''.

Then teach her a lesson.

1 Like

Shonee Kapoor (Legal Evangelist - TRIPAKSHA)     18 March 2012

File a complaint.





Shonee Kapoor

rajiv_lodha (zz)     18 March 2012

I go with 'never give up'.

No need to bother urself with such aviodable situation.....................but if u take is easy to file a police complaint, its ok. Personally I do not consider it worth taking

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Start a New Discussion Unreplied Threads

Popular Discussion

view more »

Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query