Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

seeking advice for divorce (housewife)     06 May 2012

Wht is pre admission

Dear Esteemed Lawyers,

I left my husbands house because of mental physical and s*xual torture four months after marriage.

i was awarded 30000 rs maintenance from the family court.

my husband filed a case for revision in the high court in 2010.

ever since the status of the case is in the 'pre admission state'. the last hearing was in may 2011.

after that, no dates have been given.

i have not received any summons from the High Court yet.

Can i file a case of DV (which is real) as my husband is not ready to give me maintenance.

Till today i have not received a penny though the Court has ordered him to deposit 10,000 per annum.

He is a rich man, and i am not having enough funds to fight the case.

Please advice.

Learning

9 Replies

seeking advice for divorce (housewife)     06 May 2012

10000 per month not annum.

what is pre admission status and how should i go about it in the high court.

kindly advice

rajiv_lodha (zz)     06 May 2012

Pre-admission stage means no botheration for u. It may get dismissed at this stage u, in this case u wont b summoned at all.

U can put DV case on him at this stage too if genuine grounds are there. In Dv case, u may pray accordingly..........monetary relief, residential rights in shared household, visitation rights to child, restraining orders etc

1 Like

Ranee....... (NA)     07 May 2012

yes .you can file DV asking all remedies you want.But this is also a lenghty process now a days.. if you dont get any interim order.Appoint expert local lawyer.

Adv. Chandrasekhar (Advocate)     07 May 2012

File execution petition for recovery of maintenance amoount without bothering abour his revision petition pending in High Court.

1 Like

seeking advice for divorce (housewife)     07 May 2012

dear esteemed advocates/legal experts, Thanks for your advice. where should I file execution petition for recovery of maintenance amoount . should it be in the high court or family court?

manish (cdsdfasd sdf)     07 May 2012

y r u desperate for divorce and still want all the money? you can get easy divorce if you go for mutual consent. probably you may not get all the money if you go for fast divorce. Its better to have a peaceful 2nd marrigae that trying to run around courts trying to get a few lacs. Choice is yours.

1 Like

seeking advice for divorce (housewife)     08 May 2012

i dont want all the money but some money. i am living with my retired father and unemployed mother. my husband is not ready for divorce. he has filed for RCR and won the case.

i want maintenance and want to live on my own, independantly.

seeking advice for divorce (housewife)     08 May 2012

i dont want all the money but some money. i am living with my retired father and unemployed mother. my husband is not ready for divorce. he has filed for RCR and won the case.

i want maintenance and want to live on my own, independantly.for the past 3 years i have not got a penny of the maintenance passed in the family court.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register