cpc

who is eligible for family pension

My father was retired from state government services and recently expired .Who is eligible for family pension either registered marriage wife or liggeally weeded wife

no one name the service records

but my mother getting mantaience under 125crpc

The wife who is getting maintenance will get family pension easily if she is not legally divorced the if she is divorced then registered married wife will take family pension any how both of sit together and get settlement on basis of natural justice.

Originally posted by : manipatruni naveen kumar
My father was retired from state government services and recently expired .Who is eligible for family pension either registered marriage wife or liggeally weeded wife

You have stated one story in each thread by creating new ID again and again.  One should not do like that.  This clearly shows criminal intent hidden in yout agenda by getting free advice on free legal forum like LCI.

The above non legal members have foolishly fallen prey to your criminal antics and given wrong advice which you should not follow.

Club all your stories into one thread and post it in expert section with origianl ID to get opinion from LCI experts

You have stated one story in each thread by creating new ID again and again.  One should not do like that.  This clearly shows criminal intent hidden in yout agenda by getting free advice on free legal forum like LCI.

The above non legal members have foolishly fallen prey to your criminal antics and given wrong advice which you should not follow.

Club all your stories into one thread and post it in expert section with origianl ID to get opinion from LCI experts

LEAVE A REPLY

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Search Forum

Menu

IPC Grand Course     |    x