Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Sachin Gulyani (Student)     05 August 2016

Who am i?

Dear Born Fighter and Doab,

I was unable to address you back on the particular topic wherein you have asked about my identity.  That topic is closed for further reply.  Anyway starting this new thread here just to brief about me. 

As my profile itself says that I am a student.  My maturity is far more than my age and I gained this maturity because my sister is suffering.  So many problems are running into the family which has attracted my attention towards family law and its loopholes.  I want to see my sister settling down by anyhow.  Sorry to say this on this platform but the fact is law itself does not allow my sister to settle down instead of harassing her. I am also ready to go out of the way if I can make my sister happy.

We can’t afford high level lawyers and the current lawyer right now is not giving any head to the case.  So I take a help from this forum to decide on how to proceed further.  I see many people suffering into the court and want to help the maximum I can without being bias for male or female.

My sister is right and her husband is wrong that can be proved when I mentioned the statement in my previous posts that “Wife doesn’t want alimony and maintenance, she just wants divorce.  She had not filled any other cases except divorce.”  What will one do if another party is lingering the case just to harass other” Husband is saying will not give you divorce till I die.  It is our good upbringing and background that we have not filed any other cases on the husband to bargain for the divorce later on.

To add fuel to the fire, destiny is also not supporting.  The acknowledgement in which husband accepted the summons is lost in the ordinary post while it was sent from the respondent’s court to petitioner’s court and once husband became aware that case is filled, he is not accepting any court documents just to linger the case.

Also, It’s a request to genuine members here do not construct the statement like are you a husband, wife or paramour?  Instead ask directly “Who are you?”   This will be the much better way to ask.

Thank You.

Learning

10 Replies

adv.bharat @ PUNE (Lawyer)     05 August 2016

No reply to acadmic query.

It is not concerned with legal point of view.

Kumar Doab (FIN)     05 August 2016

In other threads you have thanked LCI Expert Mr.Shonee Kapoor.

Do you mean that LCI Expert Mr.Shonee Kapoor unaffordable high level lawyer and right now is not giving any head to the case..

Post in those threads only.

Your post in your current thread is gone thru.

Appreciated that you are helping your sister.

You have been advised in each thread to the best possible limits.

Dear Kumar doab, It has nothing related to shonee sir. He just adviced me way back on phone without any fees. He even don't know me but I appreciate his efforts of providing something to the society selflessly.

Dear Kumar doab, It has nothing related to shonee sir. He just adviced me way back on phone without any fees. He even don't know me but I appreciate his efforts of providing something to the society selflessly.

Born Fighter (xxx)     05 August 2016

Ur using the adivise of the forum experts to help ur sister , however i would not like to participate further as i would like to refrain in advising the case of a lady (as narrated in ur various posts elsewhere) who is living in adultery and who is finding loop holes in the law to create a false identity/evidence and moreover charge her husband so that he surrenders to divorce.

Thanks anyways !

Kumar Doab (FIN)     05 August 2016

Mr Shonee Kapoor is indeed providing everything to the society selflessly.

You have been advised in each thread to the best possible limits.

We have done our best.

The threads initiated by you are self explanatory.

Me too is done with your threads.

Thanks anyways !

Vibha   05 August 2016

1. I am glad that you are getting help from Mr. Shonee Kapoor. He is expert in such matters and very selfless in providing help to people. 
  2. Legal forums have limitations, it is not possible to formulate detailed legal strategy based in online discussion. Please work with a good lawyer and other experts like Mr. Shonee Kapoor to get more detailed support for your cases with full details and documentation.
  3. Law is a profession like medicine, you can do online research for your own curiosity but when you have a medical problem you have to go to a doctor and get proper checkup and treatment. Online research cannot substitute such professional services.
1 Like

Sachin Gulyani (Student)     06 August 2016

Thank you Vibhaji for your comment.

Dear Born Fighter and Kumar Doab,

If you do not feel like advicing me then simple do not comment on post but why you openly mentioning that you are done with my thread.  Its okay if you didn't like my approach and my queries then leave it blank.  

One more thing it is better if people get point to point advice rather than biasing oneselves by knowing the background of the person who ask queries.  You would have no idea what is going in someone's life.  It may be professional for you but it will be very personal and full of deep grief down inside. From your posts it seems like you are biased towards helping male rather than female but my queries here are for both the different parties viz. male and female.

Once my friend was unable to pay the maintenance and was jailed at that point of time I asked query oh his behalf on this forum and people helped me alot. Similarly, I asked many queries from wife point of view to make the best strategy out and trust me people over here helped me a lot and directly or indirectly the advice over here are helping many to evade their stressful life.

Let me tell you even Shoneeji was not biased when I asked him certain queries.  He even didn't asked or checked my background. He was to the point.  

Moreover, the concocted story you derived from my post is nowhere the actual reality, however I do not want to clarify anythings further.

Anyway I would like to thank for all the efforts you took to answer my previous queries.

Thank You once again. smiley

Vibha   06 August 2016

1. I support the queryist in this matter.
  2. Statement "Me too is done with your threads" by Kumar Doab is discouraging to queryist who is already facing problems.  It is not necessary to make such comments.
  3. I support keeping environment on forum non judgemental and welcoming for everyone.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register