LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

legaljoe68 (member)     14 February 2011

whisle- blower appeals to GIC

what is ur problem please tell me . whistleblower is what you say no govt office accepts this .

i can help you if u want fighting CBEC for the last 5 years . approached CIC , PMO, CVC ,

nish*th

Learning

2 Replies

legaljoe68 (member)     14 February 2011

what is ur problem please tell me . whistleblower is what you say no govt office accepts this .

i can help you if u want fighting CBEC for the last 5 years . approached CIC , PMO, CVC ,

nish*th

Kumar Doab (FIN)     07 June 2011

You have and you are fighting a long and protracted legal battle with individuals/groups/companies/establishments who have applied all of their genius, intellect, wisdom in framing rules, processes so that they continue to enjoy corruption and escape.

It takes time to gather facts and then to highlight them.

It shall be appropriate to build a group of like minded people, who are harassed, and who are honest, and appraise them of the amount of facts like you have , so that they also feel confident that they can fight for their rights, and they suffered since they were un aware.

A group is better than individual. ( Log judte gaye , karwaan banta gaya)

The individuals, against whom no action has been taken, since the files were buried by well oiled network, can be forced to come out naked and face the law of the land.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register