LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

seema sharma ( manager)     29 August 2012

Which service rule applied on government employee delhi

sir, 'i want to know that which service rule will apply to delhi government employee .

Learning

7 Replies

Kundan Kr. Singh (Advocate)     30 August 2012

Delhi govt. employee CCS(CCA) rules may be apply and concern deptt. rules is also applicable.

Sudhir Kumar, Advocate (Advocate)     02 September 2012

CCS(CCA) rules  deal with the procedure for taking disciplinary action in central Govt employees and applies to UTs including Delhi Govt employees.

But this is nto the only set of rules.  All rules of the Cetral Govt apply on al aspect of service employee in Dlehi (except CGHS Scheme).

seema sharma ( manager)     03 September 2012

there is a person who has taken loan from our finance co. as well as other finance co. 

and he has given affidavit to us that he has not taken any loan from any other concern.

now as he has done a wrong, he is a defaulter also towards us.

we want to make him liable  for breaching of CCS(CCA) rules, what is the procedure.

pls guide

Sudhir Kumar, Advocate (Advocate)     03 September 2012

He has not violated CCS(CC&A) Rules.

Govt servant is expected to maintain absolute integrity which is not restricted to official dealings.  In private life also he is not expected to cheat.

If you have a proof that he submitted a false affidavit for securing loan you have to address a complaint to the head of the deptt giving details of the entire evidence. 

His designation, basic pay and quantum of loan may also be relevant.  it is also relevant if he had any official dealings with you.

False affidavit is criminal offence as well.  Securing loan on misrepresented facts also amount to criminal offence of cheating.

seema sharma ( manager)     09 September 2012

how can you say that he has not violated service rules, if he is fraud then he has lost his integrity.

Sudhir Kumar, Advocate (Advocate)     09 September 2012

Govt servant is expected to maintain absolute integrity which is not restricted to official dealings.  In private life also he is not expected to cheat.

I say that he has not violated CCS(CC&A) Rules.  I maintain it becuse I know what these rules are.  This set of rule prescribe the procedure for taking action against Govt servant and is obligatory on Govt and not on employee.

He is under obligation to observe CCS(Conduct)Rules which he has violated and this violation will invite operation of CCS(CC&A) Rules.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register