LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Shahil Kashyap   04 April 2019

which law should apply

which law should be apply if. some another person throw a garbage In my land or premises


 6 Replies

Rashi Chandok   04 April 2019

Hello Sir, 

Law on trespassing can be applied in this situation.

Trespassing is the legal term for the situation in which one person enters onto the land of another without permission or the legal right to be there. Depending on the circumstances and the law in place where the act occurs, trespassing may be considered a crime, a civil wrong (called a "tort"), or both.

Dr J C Vashista (Advocate)     05 April 2019

Examination hall question paper ???

N.K.Assumi (Advocate)     05 April 2019

Shahil Kashyap, such acts will  fall under tortious liabiliy under the head "Private Nusiance" which is a ground for civil action for damages, or injunction or both.

Rama chary Rachakonda (Secunderabad/Telangana state Highcourt practice watsapp no.9989324294 )     05 April 2019

You can give complaint to local municipal authorities.

NSV VARA PRASAD   05 April 2019

Section 7 of the The Protection of Civil Rights Act, 1955 may help you.

Shashi Dhara   05 April 2019

Shout there with loud voice with rented pudaris with payment.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Related Threads