Upgrad
LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Gourish   24 March 2023

Which is the government body to raise a complaint against a charitable trust in india?

Whom to raise a complaint with if trustees of a  Charitable Trusts deviate from proper functioning or deviations from its objectives. 

Examples: If the trustees do not conduct the meeting every year for electing a new body whom to contact ?

Learning

3 Replies

Real Soul.... (LEGAL)     24 March 2023

If there is mal function or the  constitution of trsut is voilated you can file wrti petition.

Rama chary Rachakonda (Secunderabad/Highcourt practice watsapp no.9989324294 )     24 March 2023

file writ petition. Writ Petition is an order by a higher court to a lower court or courts, directing them to do something or stop them from doing something. Writ is a form of written command in the name of the court. It directs you to act in a specific way.

Chaitali Wandhare   09 April 2023

Hi Team,

There is a restroom for women in Chhatrapati square which is still locked at this time. I came from Hyderabad to Chhatrapati square, nagpur and from here I will go to Warora. I need to use washroom but it is still locked. Can you please explain me what should I do or else for how much time should I wait here for you to unlock the doors of washroom. I don't understand the need of locking the bathroom but still if you are locking it make sure it gets opened on time.

Regards,

Chaitali Wandhare,

+919146210341

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register