LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

(Guest)

Which is my salary for maintenance?

My wife lawyer mentioned I am earning 1,50,000 per month. In written statement I wrote I am getting 6,000 pm.

Now which salary will be considered to give her maintenance u/s 125 crpc.

Learning

10 Replies

fighting back (exec)     04 April 2013

hers is a bald statement, for that she will have to provide evidence for the same, and you have to provide evidence for your income like your salary slip IT returns. just by saying that your income is rs 6000 will not suffice, you have to present evidence for the same supported by your bank account passbook. showing your salary credited into account.

(Guest)

I am not having salary for IT returns from last 2 financial years.

Yes I can submit my salary slip showing rs 6000 as salary.

Manish Udar (www.Mehnat.IN)     04 April 2013

Whatever you are saying will be accepted by the court.

www.mehnat.in

cm jain sir (ccc)     04 April 2013

1) make a salary ceritificate from your employer and submit the notary certified copy in your reply of the above case. 

2) proove her she is capable to earn/ working and earning/ worked in past.

3)offer the judge that you will pay an ngo/ poor children school and let her serve the same and take earning from that ngo/school. thereby it will be a help for poor people and the fraud lady will be pissing off by your formula.

4) openly tell the court that your money is hard earn money and you are not an ATM machine. She is capable and does not need free money. If maintanance is granted then it will be injustice for you as well for soceity where free earning is encouraged.

5)She is not working, not able to work, not able to take care of her daily needs so ask the court to give an order to send her in a SHELTER HOME RUN BY GOVT.

Dont budge to her demands and fight the case like a tiger with truth and facts. Join siff. weeping will kill you ! sorry!

3 Like

Rahul Kapoor (Legal Enthusiast)     05 April 2013

hello,

have you filed affidavit ?

regards-

rahul.gogreen@gmail.com

(Guest)

What is mean by affidavit? Is affidavit means written statements?

Rahul Kapoor (Legal Enthusiast)     05 April 2013

you need to file income affidavit before court.

subodh (admin)     05 April 2013

3)offer the judge that you will pay an ngo/ poor children school and let her serve the same and take earning from that ngo/school. thereby it will be a help for poor people and the fraud lady will be pissing off by your formula.

not get the point.......

please describe i am also a victim of CRPC 125.my case is also running....

subodh

(Guest)

Jain Sir told guy will be pay money to NGO and if she help those NGO/poor children then she can take money after some hard work but she will not do that because she do not want to do any work.

cm jain sir (ccc)     06 April 2013

Join siff then u will know lot of other techniques!

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register