Upgrad
LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Mentally Depressed (will tell you later)     14 August 2011

Whether this amounts to diplomacy for matrimony?

I have taken up paid subscripttion of various matrimonial sites and have been making  initial contacts with the members(girls) for several years. The girls who had declined few years ago and now been accepting the contacts for further talks and the interesting part which I had been seeing that interest for further persual have not been made by the girl themselves but by their siblings or parents

Even during the personal meetings, the majority of them are very reluctant for further persual but their parents are very much keen to..

Is this kind of diplomacy their are playing  ?..The girls who are reluctant for persual should not support to their parents.. as after wards who is going to pay for it..?

The girls expectation prior to their marraiage are always keen for having rich hubby and that's why they declining the initial contacts/Interest ..but later on they relaised that ...its already gone late..so search for average person with their terms and condition...and they accepted their declined interests ...and after wards they themselves were reluctant as they could find to reach their expectations...and after marraige they made they create problems as parents always support their daughters and always find fault in the grooms act

I think prior to the marraiage the parents should not brush off their responsibilities if the girl is reluctant for further talk..as this is the begining for rising of matri disputes

Such Things are very much depressing......

Learning

2 Replies

Ravinder Kumar (Account Director)     14 August 2011

Thsi is so happening now a days....I have many friends and classmates (girls) who are still not married. Earlier when they were 25-28 yrs and started meeting boys for marriage they had so many demands, like,

1.Boy should be very handsome, hav own house in city (delhi/gurgaon) and earning atleast 1.5 times of girls salary

2. Boys parent and sibilings should be living separately

3. She will not cook and do household chores

Above three were the common demands with these girls. Few lucky and wise got married but 3-4 frnds who were not are still not married and they all are now 30 or above.

Now what I hear from them is that they are even ready to marry a boy much younger or older to them (one was ready to marry a boy 5 yrs younger), earning less , ready to give dowry etc. 

There parents/siblings are now posting ads on matrimonial sites with lot of lies about age, salary and photoshop Pics. 

Mentally Depressed (will tell you later)     14 August 2011

Such type of persons should have the common sense if not aleast their parents should have.....

The Guys who have studied with them...how can one instantly become rich suddenly...All of them cannot be millionaires,Billionaires instantly...They should also see from their side.. how long it will take them to become rich...In delhi/NCR cost of house runs in crores and also demanding lavishing life styles..They may be genuine in her demands...but every man is not pince/King for them

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register