LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

S. SRINIVASA RAO (Retired)     22 February 2012

Whether supreme court can be approached?

My husband a Sr. Citizen (72 years) as a Party-in-Person has filed a Petition to the A.P. High Court on 23-01-2012 to hear the final arguments in his case expeditiously as he is a serious heart patient..  The case was listed on 10-02-2012 as an "Interlocutory" case.  He had requested the presiding Hon.Justice with folded hands to hear the final arguments in the case by giving a short date.  

However, the Hon. Justice despite repeated appeals has given the date as 2-4-2012 and it is relevant to mention here that w.e.f. 28-4-2012, Summer Vacation commences for the A.P. High Court.

As justice is evading in A.P. High Court, due to its apathetic attitude whether a S.P.L. can be moved in Supreme Court for speedy justice?

Samrajyam .V


 4 Replies



Kundan Kr. Singh (Advocate)     06 April 2012

Yes you may go.This is your right.


The answer is YES. The right to a speedy disposal of the case is the right of every individual.



Ashish Davessar



I.S.Roy,Advocate (Advocate)     12 April 2012

Dear Sir

speedy disposal of the case is the right of every individual.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Popular Discussion

view more »

Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query