LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Kumar sanja (employee)     09 December 2016

Whether review or reopen is the legal remedy for aggrieved

can reopen or review is the right legal remedy  after dismissal of His WP/SLP/Review is SLP.

whether Writ petition is the substantial appeal when tribunal go into veracity of charges.

Learning

3 Replies

recent reopen cat decision in untitled 

Attached File : 215382 20161209165828 245888756 untitled 1 .pdf downloaded: 113 times

division bench lpa decision

Attached File : 215382 20161209165900 245888756 lpa 4 2015.pdf downloaded: 116 times

GOPAL PRASAD GUPTA (manager accounts )     17 December 2016

a copy of speaking order received from WPT&BC Departments Dispur assam regarding of sc certificate which is exactly written as "persused the following greivance submitted by the gopal prasad gupta in connection with entitlement of caste certificate as scheduled caste belonging to the bania sub caste . greivance no : 1 to 13 Regarding issuance of sc certificate to gopal prasad gupta and others, the matter has been sent to the Deputy Commissioner , kamrup M alongwith WPT& BC departments's instruction as the Deputy commissioners of concerned Districts are the Competent Authority to issue SC certificate grievance disposed off> sd/- Commissioner & secretary to the Govt of Assam WPT & BC Departments copy to : 1. 2. Gopal prasad gupta By order etc, Joint Secretary to the Govt of Assam ( WPT & BC Departments, Dispur

can i think  in my case i win the  matter , can its mean that Deputy commissioner will issuance of my certificate ?

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register