Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Whether my organisation satisfies the definition of state under art 12

Page no : 2

CHARANJIV   17 June 2017

Kumar Doab sir Sagarika singh vs uoi is a case where the Army Group insurance scheme is held to be a state. What Army group insurance scheme does for officers and men in army. Air force group insurance does that for officers and men in air force and naval group insurance does the same for officers and men in navy moreover all these three organizations have also been exempted under gst. Sir if u can please provide me your contact number then it will be easy for me to call u and explain in detail. My number is 9968303430. Regards.

CHARANJIV   17 June 2017

Kumar Doab sir Sagarika singh vs uoi is a case where the Army Group insurance scheme is held to be a state. What Army group insurance scheme does for officers and men in army. Air force group insurance does that for officers and men in air force and naval group insurance does the same for officers and men in navy moreover all these three organizations have also been exempted under gst. Sir if u can please provide me your contact number then it will be easy for me to call u and explain in detail. My number is 9968303430. Regards.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register