Negotiable Instruments: Exhaustive Coverage by Adv Roma Bhagat. Register Now!
LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

whether consumer forum has jurisdiction to hear parties who have entered arbitration agreement.

Page no : 3

Swaroop Godbole (advocate)     04 November 2009

i agree with adv. manish singh.

the dispute can be referred to arbitration if the is such clause or seprate agreement..

such unregistered partnershipfirm can be converted into private limited company. further there is option of limited liability partnership also.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register