Where to go?

High court ordered SDM to make fresh report on a matter without quashing old report and ordered appellate authority to consider it on appeal. Appellate authrity did not consider it. CAT ordered to consider it.  After that, appellate authority said it considered the fresh report but as old report not quashed by high court so it is still valid..........NOW ,WHAT TO DO? Should I go to CAT or High court again with which type of application?


Since the matter originally is CAT one, you approach CAT with this.  As HC has done its bit. It back to CAT now.  You can write a detailed letter stating the above with self attested copies of orders and say.

Send it to CAT via RPAD.  You will get a reply whether to appear again or wait for further instructions.

Wait for 1 month bfore sending a RTI application regarding your mattter asking status of your applicatoin dated so and so sent via RPAD.




Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  


  Search Forum



Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query
Forensics & Evidence     |    x