Arghyadeep Ray 25 October 2019
G.L.N. Prasad (Retired employee.) 25 October 2019
Let your girl friend contact the advocate for such grounds of divorce and such reasons and that advocate can guide her the proper jurisdiction if those grounds are adequate for divorce.
Hemant Agarwal (email@example.com Mumbai : 9820174108) 25 October 2019
1. Divorce proceedings can be filed ANYWHERE in India, without any exceptions. However divorce proceedings would not proceed further, IF either of the parties are not present in court during the hearings.
Keep Smiling .... Hemant Agarwal
Sb Karma 25 October 2019
She can file anywhere in India.
She can file divorce in 2 format--
1) Mutual 2) By herself
But if she files by herself(no mutual) then she may needs to proved following grounds before court----
1. Cruelty [Husband do cruelty with her]
2. Adultery [Husband has adultery habbits]
3. Conversion [Husband forced/convert religion]
4. Desertion [2 years]
5. Mental Disorder [Husband in unsound]
6. Communicable Disease [Husband have HIV or other communicable disease]
7. Renunciation of the World [Husband leave you and dont want to live married life]
Hope its gives you idea regarding your doubt!
Shashi Dhara 25 October 2019