She can file anywhere in India.
She can file divorce in 2 format--
1) Mutual 2) By herself
But if she files by herself(no mutual) then she may needs to proved following grounds before court----
1. Cruelty [Husband do cruelty with her]
2. Adultery [Husband has adultery habbits]
3. Conversion [Husband forced/convert religion]
4. Desertion [2 years]
5. Mental Disorder [Husband in unsound]
6. Communicable Disease [Husband have HIV or other communicable disease]
7. Renunciation of the World [Husband leave you and dont want to live married life]
Hope its gives you idea regarding your doubt!