Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Vithal Bamanalli   24 May 2021

where to check road related project

Hi sir /Madam,
I am planning to buy revenue site in Bangalore, already paid whole site value to land owner( one year back). It's a Corner site and already 15 Sqft cement road is there, but
Locals are telling that in future 80ft road will come and I will lose my site . May I know where / which department I need to check to get clarity, it's true or not. I checked with Panchayata office but they are telling they don't know. I went to BDA starting they not responding correctly and lastly said they don't have any projects. please advise me which department I need to check to get the details.

site located in Heggadevanapura village, Dasanapura hobli, Bangalore North 562162

Learning

11 Replies

Dr J C Vashista (Advocate)     24 May 2021

Consult a local lawyer for a title search report from authorities concerned including Land Acquisition Office, Block Development Office, Tehsildar, Municipality/ Panchayat, Civil court etc.  

Sankaranarayanan (Advocate)     24 May 2021

consult local lawyer as advised

thank you sir for your advice

G.L.N. Prasad (Retired employee.)     24 May 2021

When anyone gets a warning or advice or caution, the person must consider risks involved in investing hard-earned money in such a property,  When there are umteen options, purchasing problems are not proper.  No one can declare to you that a certain property will be acquired or not in future and can state possibility on taking into consideration the importance of such a road.  Even when Govt acquires, they do not acquire it free of cost and they will give compensation as decided by experts committee and still if compensation is not enough, the owner can approach to court for fair compensation.

SIVARAMAPRASAD KAPPAGANTU (Retired Manager)     24 May 2021

I agree with Shri G L N Prasad.

thanks for advice

P. Venu (Advocate)     24 May 2021

If may verify whether there is any master plan. the local body would certainly be having the particulars thereof. Even otherwise, the land requires to be acquired at market price if at all required for any public purpose.

sure I will check thanks

T. Kalaiselvan, Advocate (Advocate)     24 May 2021

Firstly it is not advisable to purchase revenue site in Bangalore because you cannot get it registered now due to the restrictions by government in this regard.

Second thing is that the neighbors may not have any relevant information about this, they even may try to misguide you to discourage you from buying the property for th reasons known to them.

If you still believe their words to be true, you may confirm the news from the land revenue department directly or by submitting  an application to the concerned department through RTI act, 2005.  

Vithal Bamanalli   25 May 2021

Thanks Kalaiselvan sir for your advice

T. Kalaiselvan, Advocate (Advocate)     27 May 2021

You are welcome for your appreciations

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register