Criminal Trident Pack: IPC, CrPC and IEA by Sr. Adv. G.S Shukla and Adv. Raghav Arora
LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Sidhhi   05 July 2022

Where to challenge Co-op Court order in Mumbai?

Please guide where to challenge an order passed by Co-op Court/Registrar' Court ?

Is it City Civil Court or High Court ? TIA


 1 Replies

KUNAL   12 July 2022

In Maharashtra Cooperative Appellate Tribunal, Mumbai.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query