Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Parvez Belim   27 June 2018

Where to apply for Restitution of Conjugal Rights: In the city where marriage happened or from any other current city?


Me any my wife got seperated by signing 100rs stamp paper 6 months ago. Now after I got engaged due to family pressure she shown interest in coming back.

I know the divorce is not valid, and now after breaking the engagement I want apply for reunion of both of us using Restitution of Conjugal Rights.

The query is shall I apply in my wife hometown where marriage happened or any other place where I am living.


1) Marriage is done as per Muslim law
2) Marriage is not registered


 4 Replies

R.K Nanda (Advocate)     27 June 2018

you can also file case at place where you last resided as husband and wife.

Adil Khan   27 June 2018

you have both the options you can file the restitution proceeding where the marriage is done as per Muslim law or where either husband or wife is residing for further details call on this number 9595482526 and if the divorce is not valid and both the parties want to reside with each other then there is no need to file the restitution proceeding
2 Like

Parvez Belim   27 June 2018

If she don't agree in worst case scenario, taking talaknama will work ?

Adil Khan   27 June 2018

Parvez bhai you have to tell me the complete stroy than it will be easy for me to advise you as per your requirement and scenario therefore do call me on my given number

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Related Threads


Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query