LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Ravi (Consultant)     11 February 2018

Where should i appeal

One of my Indian born foreign national family was having deferences, but Wife wanted keep Son with her so she planned very cunning game.

in 2011 when they visited India she and her family took child and also charged her husband and his family 498a/406/323/504/506 and 307

Fearing Arrest my friend fled india leaving his son. all these cases are false, even 307 was dismissed twice by HC still she managed to file it again and sent RCN/LOC too.

these cases are filed just to block them to come to india and claim child, as child is foreign natinal too.

Again he filed quash at HC but its pending for last 4 years.

what will be next move, should he appeal at SC.


 6 Replies

R.K Nanda (Advocate)     11 February 2018

he can appeal in SC after the decision by HC.

Ravi (Consultant)     11 February 2018

its 4 years at HC and no improvement, as party is abroad, only old parents are in India,

can he appeal at SC to dispose or speedy trial

R.K Nanda (Advocate)     11 February 2018

first file early hearing application in HC and if it is dismissed then file appeal in SC.

Vman   14 February 2018

Ravi,  how did you come to know about LOC ? 

Ravi (Consultant)     14 February 2018

From her Lawyer

Ravi (Consultant)     14 February 2018

I want to know what is the Possibility for speedy trial at SC

and where to file custody case HC or SC as child also not Indian by birth

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register