LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

A.N.VERMAS (lecturer )     20 November 2013

Where can i go for help ?

We are only the two members . And approach ? my family. Me and my son 7 years old son. He is suffering from blood cancer for the last 3 years.his treatment and chemotherapies are going on. Nobody other is there to take care of him except me. Two an half years ago my wife deserted us by saying that she cant spoil her life for ill child. I tried so much to bring her back but she never agreed. Then I filed contested divorce. During this case she filed a police complaint in her city which is 120 kms away from me. Police calls me there on different dates. It is all very difficult for me to attend the proceedings. My son remains alone in the house in my absence. Sometimes his condition gets worse.then he needs immediately hospital admission. Doctors have duly certified that if there comes any complication to the child he should immediately come to hospital otherwise the child may die.but the police officer don't understand my appeals. It takes a whole day in the police station. My child cries a lot in my absence. He remains hungry. 

1. Where can i put my story ?

2.  To whom should i request  and approach ?

3. Can i request the dgp to transfer the complaint to my district ?

4. How can i contact human rights commission or any other authority ?

5 kind help and suggest other possibilities

Learning

2 Replies

A.N.VERMAS (lecturer )     21 November 2013

Plz answer my query. I will be grateful to u.

fighting for my brother (HR)     22 November 2013

If whatever you said is true.. then its sad situation for you... but you are really a good human being...

If you earning well, if you can call any relative to help.. or put him daycare... of hire a maid to take care of kid..

For your cases-You can contact your local SIFF members( i never needed them but i heard alot them in this forum),,.. its a NGO...google about it , and you will get more details...and ITS FREE.

keep reading post here you will learn more and get motivated also..

Fight for your Right!!

A sister

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register