LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

T. Kalaiselvan, Advocate (Advocate)     13 September 2023

It is Kami Jasti Patrak, in land records of Gujarat's agricultural lands.

If the Taluk revenue office is not having the records you may approach the District land revenue department situated in the district collectorate and try to collect the details as desired. .


Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register