25% OFF on all LCI Courses. Offer valid till 5th Oct. Use Code: DUS25
LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

fighting back (exec)     05 September 2013

When to pay maintainanece money

my interim order under hma 24 passed last month, since order passed in other state, it is not possible for me to attend every date, and my lawyer has been attending most of the time.

since order passed exactly a month ago, i need to payup, but since my lawyer is attending and the fact is (i dont trust my lawyer as he might not pay the money in court on the next date and might use the money and take another date) can i pay the money if i ever visit that state on the day when there is no date of my case (on any given day) and deposit the money in the family court, or do i have to deposit the money only on the given appearance day?

thanks all..............


 5 Replies

rahul (director)     05 September 2013

send the ch to your wife via speed-post.

1 Like

Nadeem Qureshi (Advocate/ nadeemqureshi1@gmail.com)     05 September 2013

you can send the money through money order, cheque or dd

1 Like


Your Lawyer can request the other party to provide Bank details so that at every month you can transfer the money online through consent of the court.

Nadeem Qureshi (Advocate/ nadeemqureshi1@gmail.com)     05 September 2013

it may be possible if she has any bank account & the court have power to give direction to her to provide bank detail for this purpose.

If you really love her, go and hand deliver the cheque to her. Dont forget to mark the cheque crossed a/c. As banks n Courts dont recognize your profound love for your lovely wife.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Start a New Discussion Unreplied Threads

Popular Discussion

view more »

Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query