LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More


When can rcr case move to fast track court from family court

I want to know when can A RCR  u/s 22 case move to fast track court from family court. 


 2 Replies

Rama chary Rachakonda (Secunderabad/Highcourt practice watsapp no.9989324294 )     01 April 2014

any one of the party should request to the family court to transfer fast track courts, or sometimes courts itself take decision to transfer the cases to fast track courts for immediate disposal of cases.

Atur Chatur (LAWYER ADVOCATE NOT REQD BECAUSE I FIGHT MYSELF PARTY-IN-PERSON (aturchatur@yahoo.com))     02 July 2014

If wife files Divorce under cruelty & husband contesting it & gives around 400 pages WS including 80% of proofs, then if the husband moves to fast track court & gets divorce dismissed then will it help in false 498a & DV.


Will this also help in any court case by husband on police wrt Criminal Conspiracy by police etc to break his marriage.


NOTE:- Husband wants to live with his wife.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register