hi experts...it's draging more than 8 months..but still the order of 10,000 pm is not executed. It's understood that husband is not ready to pay a single penny for his 2 minor daughters and to wife even though he is wealthy enough to pay. i have following doubts/questions.
1. When the appeal court will start argument? husband's appeal petition filled on 26.6.12 but on every hearing no progress..just pass on to another date ..and the repeated reason they say is records not arrived.
2. I wonder that for getting records from the very nearest lower court..it takes more than 4 months? Is it true? I have heared that interim maintenance is granted to wives for urgent/immediate seek for monetary relief. But how this could happen. Is this a game/influence made by the husband's advocate?
3. What is normal time to start argument in the appelate court? Will i be allowed to speak directly to the judge?
4. can a judge ( who passed interim order in favor to sufferred wife) dismiss the main dv case when the interim order is pending in appelate court? If yes under what grounds he may do so? Much worried pls suggest.
5. When can i ask for the collection of maintenance amount accumulated so far?