I like to know that when a PANCHNAMA is invalid, which was made for land division among brothers and family members of my father in 1992? As I want to challenge it in court, I like to know about its validity and invalidity?
Here I like to mention some facts
1. All brothers sit and write an agreement on stamp paper, it is not registered in any court.
2. Panchnama is written as heading of Batwaranama.
3. It is different from original draft copy and signed by all. No written approval has been taken to remove points from Panchnama. I have original draft copy.
4. The person, who wrote the agreement, himself didn't follow rules.
5. It is based on the assumption that only joint properly will be mentioned but most of property are individual and these individual property is declared in final decree by court in 1972.
6. None of the written confirmed document has been consulted for the proof of Individual or joint property, just verbal confirmation has been made.
7. For one land, Khata No. and Khesra No. are not mentioned.
8. Khata and Khesra No. of one land is wrong.
9. Just three joint property mentioned among 47 joint property.
Can I challenge this Batwaranama now? Kindly suggest.