Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

maks (SE)     14 November 2012

Whats next on getting ab in 498a

********WHAT I BELIEVE IS - NEVER NEVER NEVER GIVEUP********

I got AB in 498A, high court ordered to grant bail on the event of surrentdering at lower court. Now my F'law trying to attack us at the court, this is the message from their local police itself. My parents are stopping me to go there to get bail.

Parents already got bail and they are attending court on the dates anounced by H'ble judge, while attending court, F'law is threatening my parents in court hall that he will attack with acid and with the help of cennection he had with naxalites he will see our end and some bla bla...... everytime he is coming to court with 15-20 antisocial elements too and threatening us.

In these two situation please guide me how to procede what are the ways and options i had and how to approach.

My lawyer says there are no other options we had except attending the court everytime, all the time he suggests only settlement which i am not ready to accept*

***Initially before filing FIR their demand is 50 Lakhs

---After filing FIR demand downed to 30

---After my parents got bail demand downed to 20

(Now i got bail)

---waiting for next figure.....

Learning

6 Replies

adv. rajeev ( rajoo ) (practicing advocate)     14 November 2012

Once AB is granted it will be inforce till the end of the trial.

adv. rajeev ( rajoo ) (practicing advocate)     14 November 2012

Once AB is granted it will be inforce till the end of the trial. You dont have to worry.

maks (SE)     14 November 2012

What I am worrying is about the threats, acid attacks, warnings from some caste/tribal group leaders, naxalites(not funny, the area where my F'law lives comes under remote area and had affect/infulence of some naxalite groups and he medicates them).

Dear member please give your valuable suggestions. Thanks in Advance.

Regards,

Maks.

revolutionary (NA)     15 November 2012

Maks...why worry. its said never fight with an ugly man..he has nothing to loose. So if they ever dare do something, they are also made of blood and bone, they arent immortals. Acceptance of the fact that what has to happen will happen,worrying wont change it.

Deep_blues (Engineer)     15 November 2012

Dear Maks, take the help of army (just kidding) . i have same situation....

I love my parents (law)     16 November 2012

Yes dear Maks, I agree with Zeeshan, same situation with me. But fight with situation do not worry.You have done any wrong GOD exist dear.

Faith on GOD and ready for extreme."LADAI JHAGDA IS DUNIYA MAIN HOTA HI HAI.WHY WORRIED.JAB OKHLI MAIN SAR DIYA HAI TO FIR MUSAL SE KYA DARNA".

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register