Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Need Justice (manager)     18 July 2013

What would be impact on me after the gom

Dear Experts/Members,

As yesterday evening Cabinet has passed the bill proposed by GOM which is 100% friendly for women, my query to all the members are stated below:

My parent has brought one small flat 4-5 years before, it is on my mothers name. We are four members in our samll family excluding my wife. I have filed a divorce on the ground of cruelity(which i have posted in this forum earlier also).

Iam ready to pay Alimony as per my income what would be the remedies, kindly suggest

Awaiting for your reply

Thanks in advance

Regards

Learning

4 Replies

(Guest)

Appeal ko jaayenge dont worry.

Need Justice (manager)     18 July 2013

Dear Helping Hand,

Can you suggest the remedies

heral (working)     18 July 2013

Hi, in my views it will destroy hindu famlies,it will get more and more problems for husband , it will create more corrouption , and also more and more girls try to marry with rich person.

heral (working)     18 July 2013

The government should think again, and also put on record that what is the financialposition of daughters parents, what her sttus of living and income of her parents, and even ifgovernment wants to favour, they should say * tose marriages will consume from today this law will be applicable for them not earliser married /or their cases are pending, but newly married from today only *

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register