Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

What will happen if spouse left the country after filing cases

Page no : 2

Sudhir Kumar, Advocate (Advocate)     26 January 2023

Originally posted by : Dr. MPS RAMANI Ph.D.[Tech.]

Originally posted by Adv.Sudhir Kumar:"There is no such provision at all.  Do not end up wasting money and time on such adventures.Now posted by Adv. Sudhir Kumar"The writ of mandamus is to order the lower court to expedite the case"So a writ of mandamus can be filed. It is not a waste of money or a mis-adventure.

Writ mandamus can be filed for early disp[osal of case not for calling complainnant back from abroad.

Dr. MPS RAMANI Ph.D.[Tech.] (Scientist/Engineer)     26 January 2023

My very first statement was this:

"File a writ of mandamus in the appropriate high court to order the lower court to insist on the prosecutrix to appear before the court and do what is required."
I did not say to order the prosecutrix to return from abroad. I did not even use the word 'order'.  I said 'insist" on the prosecutrix to appear before the court. If she does not come to the court on the date, she will not be prosecuted or punished. Her case will  just be dismissed and the accused will be releaved. That was what the accused wanted.

We do not know whether the accused who was the author of the original post is still watching this debate. 

Sudhir Kumar, Advocate (Advocate)     27 January 2023

qurist is pehalps unconcerned.    

Dr. MPS RAMANI Ph.D.[Tech.] (Scientist/Engineer)     28 January 2023

I had given him the correct advice. Probably later he got confused by the debate.

Sudhir Kumar, Advocate (Advocate)     30 January 2023

Originally posted by : Dr. MPS RAMANI Ph.D.[Tech.]

File a writ of mandamus in the appropriate high court to order the lower court to insist on the prosecutrix to appear before the court and do what is required.

This was not a sound advise.

Dr. MPS RAMANI Ph.D.[Tech.] (Scientist/Engineer)     01 February 2023

Let us not play upon words. The original queryist is tired of this debate and has left.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register