LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Surendra Parmar   12 April 2021

what will be the criminal charges frames to accused

If unknown gay person do such thing like attempt to do s*xual assault , molestation ,at deserted place on minor child age of 11 years ( he is male by a gender ) gay person give greed of money food to minor child and taking to child on deserted place and do this thing this rubbish thing with child thn what remedies does child parent hve to take necessary actions against this gay whether criminal charges will be frame against gay bcoz if this thing goes in society it will harming life of minor child they are innocent voluntary they dont go bcoz of some greed of money food they go with gay and minor dont understand what does wrong thing is happening with me ... can anyone advice me in our society one gay is there but where he stay no idea what is his name no idea gay do these things for his s*x needs but y on minor child I think it is an offences done by gay ... The IPC under section 377 allowed to do s*x in case of homos*xual and it is unconstitutional can anyone can advice me what right does parents hve to Complaint ???


 3 Replies

SHIRISH PAWAR, 7738990900 (Advocate)     12 April 2021


It is a heinous offence committed by that person. Pocso act is applicable. Visit the local police station and register complaint.

Hemant Agarwal ( Mumbai : 9820174108)     12 April 2021

YES .... Agree with above Expert's advice.

Keep Smiling .... Hemant Agarwal 

Sankaranarayanan (Advocate)     12 April 2021

I do agree the expert MrShirish Pawar suggestions

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query