LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Akshay P (Student)     18 March 2014

What will be the consequences?

Yesterday I went on a One day trip and while returning there was some chaos at the bus stand and people had stopped the bus for some reason and we were standing there and slowly the crowd disappeared and when the police came they took all 5 of us in there custody and accused us off bringing disturbances in government working. they at first threaten us that they will apply some 323 which is non bailable and also informed us that it will affect our future but when they heard our full story and considering our age(23 yrs), educational qualification(all engg post graduate). The Senior Inspector told us that he will try to make some adjustment with the bus controller and then told that he will apply some 117-12 or 17-12 and took our info in some register named in marathi (ADAKHALPATRA GUNHA NONDVAHI) and told us that there is no need to panic and it is just kind of warning and it will not affect us in anyway and that every station has its own such book for its own and is of little concern for us as they have to have some record of ours, if someone came questioning them about weather action was taken they can show the detail and inform that we had been given a warning.

So I was worried weather it is a serious issue? As I had not even tried to break law in anyway anytime.


 5 Replies

shrikant (LAW OFFICER)     18 March 2014

This Query Need Details

Sudhir Kumar, Advocate (Advocate)     31 March 2014

not very clear                 

Mohini (housewife)     12 April 2014

SIr , one of my freind renewed his passport in  year 2005,with all documents, as ration card, pas number, electric bill, telephone bills,address proof and wifes death certificate., but now when he applied visa for london he came to know that still showing his wife is alive not shown  as WIDOWER, let me know what we should do now. Thanks

Sudhir Kumar, Advocate (Advocate)     16 April 2014

has your friend met passport official

adv.raghavan (Advocate,9444674980)     18 April 2014

You cannot rectify this, you have to apply for a new passport, surrendering this.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register