Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Rashi (vv)     24 October 2009

what type of paper 125 crpc

Whether to  use plain white paper or green ledger paper (water-marked ) in petition and reply u/s 125 crpc ?


 5 Replies

Adv Archana Deshmukh (Practicing Advocate)     24 October 2009

You can use any paper. But  we normally use green ledger paper .

1 Like

Sachin Bhatia (Advocate)     24 October 2009

You can use any paper

1 Like

SANJAY DIXIT (Advocate)     24 October 2009

Such rules vary from state to state. In some states' judiciary plain white full scape paper is allowed while other states use green paper for said purpose.

As in UP State, white full scape paper is used in petitions and written statments; while green papers are used in general for ordersheets and judgments.

1 Like

A.P.Manoranjan (ADVOCATES & LEGAL ADVISORS)     24 October 2009

I agree with Sanjay Sir.

1 Like

valentine (Advocate)     25 October 2009

Mostly green full scape papers are used. Maybe such papers give a special identity to legal documents. However, in RCT thick A4 size white papers are specified to be used.


1 Like

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Start a New Discussion Unreplied Threads

Popular Discussion

view more »

Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query