IBC Code: Complete Overview and Drafting Workshop. Register Now!
LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

pankaj verma   22 September 2022

what type of case or injunction be filled

from my land sewarage pipes are chanalised or drained by stranger since 20-22 years..i want to remuve thes pipes from my land...it my father who verbally on good faith the stranger to drain these pipes..but he is no more in this world now...i have also sent a legal notice before one month..but no any reply received by me..
now I want to what type of suit will be filled...suit for possession or any injunction..plz guide me..


 3 Replies

Sreejith S   27 September 2022

mandatory injunction suit Will work on it
1 Like

pankaj verma   01 October 2022

sir limitation lapsed...these pipes are 20 years old

P. Venu (Advocate)     05 October 2022

The facility has matured into an easement right. What is the ground for seeking ita removal?

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query